Imagine being able to get the attention of your customers with the click of a button.
Email marketing can be like that, however …
Much of the email marketing that we all tend to see too often in our inbox’s are:
- Unrelated to us
- Hard to read (e.g. Light grey text on white)
One of the fastest ways to burn your email list is to send emails that:
- Push products relentlessly in an impersonal manner
- Don’t relate to your customers
- Are practically impossible to read anyway.
Give relevant, quality information to your subscribers
You can invest in your email subscribers by giving them something that they need. Sending emails that ‘feed’ your subscribers with useful and relevant information that is related to your products will build loyalty, reciprocity and gain you permission to market to them.
Here is a quick list of what to aim for:
- Create email designs that can be easily read
- Write email copy that is interesting and relevant to your customers
- Segment your email list into interests for relevancy targeting
- Plan out your email campaigns in advance
Let us know what you are doing to get results from your email campaigns by leaving a comment.