00:14 – You can reach out to many new prospects using internet marketing
00:34 – Here are the 6 common mistakes to avoid
01:24 – Don’t worry, it’s easy to stand out from your competitors
Mark Standeven here with a lead generation news update and today we’re going to cover 6 common web marketing mistakes to avoid.
Internet Marketing has made it possible like never before to reach out to multitudes of your potential customers when they’re in pain and desperately in need of your help!
They’re out there searching for you!
If they do manage to find you, will they find what they’re looking for, will they know that you can meet their needs and solve their problems?
Unfortunately, most of the time they don’t because businesses make the following common mistakes with their web marketing:
- Talk about themselves more than their customers
- Use jargon and stuff that their customers don’t understand
- Make it difficult for their customers to find them
- Distract them with unnecessary sizzle and clutter
- Hide behind their websites by not giving out contact details
- Leave their customers wondering what to do next
It’s not confidence inspiring. The upside for you is that it’s not hard to stand out from your competitors!
If you want to start reaching out to your potential customers, getting enquiries and making sales from your website, then avoid these 6 common web marketing mistakes.
Internet marketing when done right can help your business to grow by being your hardest working employee.